Made with donated fabric from our friends at Pendleton Woolen Mills, each mask keeps premium materials out of the landfill and lowers the demand for disposables. Exceeds CDC recommendations with two layers of tightly woven cotton plus a third, outer layer of Pendleton cotton. Designed to withstand repeated washes and dry quickly, keeping them comfortable and like-new wash after wash.
To determine which size you need, take a flat ruler and place it next to your nose. Measure from the bridge of your nose to the point of your chin. Choose Small/Medium if you measure LESS than 5”. Choose Large/XL if you measure MORE than 6" (or if you have facial hair).
- Made in the USA
- CDC compliant
- Made from 100% upcycled materials
- Made with two layers of high thread count cotton plus an third, outer layer of polyester
- Adjustable aluminum nose bridge for a custom fit that offers all-day comfort
- Stays comfortably in-place via elastic bands around ears
- Approximately 8.5" x 5.5", fit for adults
- Accordion pleats that adjust to your face shape
- Guided by CDC recommendations to withstand repeated washes and guaranteed to stay comfortable and like-new.
Instructions and Care
See our Mask Care 101 for detailed use and care instructions.
- Use the white rubber pieces (included) for a more snug fit. Here's how!
- Suitable for machine and hand washing. Use mild detergents. Wash after each use.
- If the mask feels large, machine wash to shrink for a better fit.
- If the ear loops seem too long, knot them to shorten the length.
* Due to health concerns, we are unable to return or exchange masks, but please contact us if any issues arise.