- Upcycled from Southwest Airlines seat covers
- Water resistant
- Upcycled easy care navy nylon lining
- Interior zipper pocket for travel docs and small accessories
- Dual exterior side pockets on both ends of bag
- Interior organization pockets
- Detachable, adjustable leather strap
- Hand Numbered, Limited Edition
- Handmade in the USA
The In Flight Collection:
Our collaboration with Southwest Airlines began when the airline replaced heavy leather seat covers with a lighter weight synthetic material in order to conserve fuel use during flights. After the fleet-wide retrofit,they wanted to ensure that the 40 acres of iconic blue and tan leather went to good use and wouldn't go to waste.
We partnered with a non-profit that employs adults with disabilities to dismantle and clean the seats, before deconstructing the leather to prepare it for upcycling.
The bags are handcrafted in the United States in small, limited edition batches and hand numbered. The perfect accessory or gift for aviation enthusiasts, they're the ultimate souvenir of aviation history!
Guaranteed for Life
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run. That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.Already bought a Looptworks product? Register here.