Description There is an idea that elegance is achieved by designing strictly for functionality and simplicity. Our designers spent countless hours balancing bold lines, exceptionally beautiful materials, and functionality before...
Beautiful and functional, suitable for work, play and travel, we created the Caliana Crossbody bag to be a work-life bag for people on the go. Wear it over your shoulder or across your body — the carrying strap is adjustable, and it’s sized to work as your work bag or everyday tote.
Each bag conserves roughly 2,800 gallons of water and there is a CO2 reduction of up to 82%. Additionally, we partnered with Relay Resources, a non-profit that employs adults with disabilities to dismantle and clean the seats. So not only do you have a bag with history, you can feel good about the purchase you've made too.
- Upcycled from decommissioned Southwest Airlines leather seat covers, pre-consumer excess Langliz Leather and excess felt
- Laptop sleeve accommodates most devices up to 15"
- Two interior pockets for organization
- Water resistant
- Upcycled easy care nylon lining
- Zipper Closure
- Hand numbered, Limited edition, handmade in Portland, Oregon
- Backed by our limited warranty
- Body: 15" x 14" x 3.5"
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register at https://www.looptworks.com/pages/lifetime-warranty.