- Drawstring closure opens easily one-handed
- Magnetic flap closure releases easily
- Two internal sleeves fit up to a 15" laptop and legal-sized notebook
- Easy clean nylon lining
- External zippered pocket
- Internal zippered pocket for storing small valuables
- Four elastic pockets keep items organized and accessible
- Limited edition
- Made from 100% upcycled material, including premium shoe leather and durable polyester canvas
- DWR Water resistant finish
- Body: 13"W x 8.5"D x 13.5"H
- Weight: 1.94 lbs
The Pack that gives back
The Calvin is the result of our collaboration with actress Claire Coffee (from NBC’s Grimm) and Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest. 10% of each pack sold goes towards Girls Inc. and their mission to empower and embolden girls.
Motherhood got Claire thinking about what kind of world her son, Calvin, would grow up in. Each upcycled bag conserves resources, making a better world for Calvin and for our kids.
Initially conceived as a diaper bag for Claire's busy lifestyle as an actress and mom, the Calvin is a versatile pack that can handle that and more.