Made with donated fabric from our friends at Pendleton
®Woolen Mills, each mask keeps premium materials out of the landfill and lowers the demand for disposables. Exceeds CDC recommendations with two layers of tightly woven cotton plus a third, outer layer of Pendleton cotton. Designed to withstand repeated washes and dry quickly, keeping them comfortable and like-new wash after wash.
To determine which size you need, take a flat ruler and place it next to your nose. Measure from the bridge of your nose to the point of your chin. Choose Small/Medium if you measure LESS than 5”. Choose Large/XL if you measure MORE than 6" (or if you have facial hair).
- Made in the USA
- CDC compliant
- Made from 100% upcycled materials
- Made with two layers of high thread count cotton plus a third, outer layer of polyester
- Adjustable aluminum nose bridge for a custom fit that offers all-day comfort
- Stays comfortably in place via elastic bands around ears
- Approximately 8.5" x 5.5", fit for adults
- Accordion pleats that adjust to your face shape
- Guided by CDC recommendations to withstand repeated washes and guaranteed to stay comfortable and like-new.
Instructions and Care
See our Mask Care 101 for detailed use and care instructions.
- Use the white rubber pieces (included) for a more snug fit. Here's how!
- Suitable for machine and hand washing. Use mild detergents. Wash after each use.
- If the mask feels large, machine wash to shrink for a better fit.
- If the ear loops seem too long, knot them to shorten the length.
* Due to health concerns, we are unable to return or exchange masks, but please contact us if any issues arise.