We upcycled retired Southwest Airlines leather seat covers, transforming the leather into new life as our In Flight LUV Dopp Kit. This good looking toiletry bag is a well traveled companion for your next adventure. Each dopp kit is hand-made, hand-numbered, and backed by our lifetime warranty.
Each Toiletry Bag conserves roughly 1760 gallons of water and reduces carbon emissions impact by 82%. Plus, we employ adults with disabilities through our partner Relay Resources to help clean and sort the leather.
Don't need as much carrying capacity? Check out our new Mini Dopp Kit
- Upcycled from decommissioned Southwest Airlines leather seat covers
- Carry handle
- Closure loop doubles as locker room hanger
- Upcycled easy care nylon lining
- Interior mesh organizer pockets
- 2 zippered- Water resistant
- Hand numbered, Limited edition, handmade in Portland, Oregon
- Backed by our limited warranty
- Body: 9.5" W 7" H 2.5"
- Weight: .8lbs
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register at https://www.looptworks.com/pages/lifetime-warranty.