Looptworks Jobs - Community Engagement Specialist [Part Time]
The Community Engagement Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of Looptworks’s customer-facing identity, including day-to-day customer communications, amplification of our brand identity, and engagement of our community across all platforms.
The ideal candidate is a people person who also is a creative writer, go-getter, and problem solver. Responsible for engaging and answering all consumer communication on the telephone and multiple digital channels, an intuitive understanding of developing and working with a brand’s voice is essential. As our consumer brand grows, this role has the potential to build the foundation for a growing department.
Applicants must have previous experience with Shopify!
- Serve as a Looptworks brand ambassador on the front line with our customers
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, and social media platforms constantly striving to make things better, faster and smoother for the customers
- Take a service- and solution-oriented approach to all interactions, using strong judgment to balance being policy-driven with making it right for the customer
- Help measure and maintain awareness of trends and patterns in customer communications with the goal of creating self-help and other creative tools to aid our customers
- Report on feedback on product and other aspects of our business, and liaise with Looptworks team members to improve internal standards and processes
- Liaise cross-departmentally between Operations, Marketing and Product teams
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation and improved back office tools for your team
- Produce customer service-oriented content (e.g. repair guides, FAQs) for looptworks.com, social media, and more
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 1+ years experienced in a customer facing environment – perhaps through customer experience teams, or in related service positions
- Has Shopify experience and is digitally savvy
- Has writing and copy-editing skills to ensure concise, accurate, and engaging content to best serve individual platforms
- Is exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Can take the lead on creation of customer service guidelines and tool recommendations
- Is upbeat and positive
- Is comfortable with quick turnarounds and an ever-evolving work environment
- Is curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take initiative to find creative solutions
- Is well-versed in digital platforms and tools like: Google Suite, SproutSocial, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, popular SMS tools and email and digital chat platforms.
- This position would be 5 days a week, from 8:30am - 12:30pm initially and would grow into a full-time position for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include 'Community Engagement Specialist' in the subject line.