Looptworks Jobs - Content Marketing Manager
Looptworks is an impact brand. We believe in the power of design, as a tool to convert waste, excess, and broken systems into amazing solutions and products. Our efforts will lead to zero waste and closed loop solutions for both ourselves and every partner brand we engage with.
Along the way, we will conserve water, protect our air, and positively impact people. We will inspire a generation to practice mindful consumption while innovating with Fortune 500 brands for big time solutions. Our founding ethos is framed by one simple concept: Use only what already exists. It is the most environmentally responsible way to create best in class products that are visually stunning and functionally superior while saving water and fresh air.
We’re seeking a talented brand storyteller and content producer to help us craft compelling content and communications that attract and engage our audiences. Reporting to our Marketing Director, the Content Marketing Manager will play a critical role in expanding our reach by driving organic traffic through content creation for social media, email, web, and beyond.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for creating a curated content experience that celebrates the circular economy, upcycling, and conscious consumerism through direct engagement with digital communities. They will oversee the day-to-day management of all Looptworks social media channels and identify and develop new relationships and content opportunities to enhance engagement with our brand.
- Create impactful content, including social posts, blog articles, website/email copy, video tutorials, gifs, webinars, presentation decks, customer case studies, press releases, thought leadership pieces, and more.
- Develop key content pillars and a digital publishing calendar to build our Looptworks brand identity, create enthusiasm, drive digital traffic/growth, engagement, sell-thru (as appropriate), and environmental activism for all channels.
- Collaborate with multiple teams on product launches and campaigns to ensure a consistent and high-quality brand experience.
- Edit content created by others, and update existing content as needed.
- Produce graphics, gifs, images, and short videos, in collaboration with our design team.
- Engage and grow all social channels and our e-mail marketing list.
- Leverage our existing partnerships to create wide ranging PR and Marketing campaigns that expand our reach using our partner’s networks.
- Manage and guide the marketing team to achieve excellent results of all key initiatives.
Who You Are
- Good Vibes – We prioritize good people, good intentions, and good vibes above everything.
- Experienced - We are a small team tackling huge, systemic issues, so we are looking for people who can hit the ground running and help steer the ship.
- Innovative & Proactive - We are a startup working with established brands. Scrappiness, creativity, and initiative are critical. Anticipation of an opportunity, question, or answer before it happens….and getting after it without being told go a long way.
- Positive - We work in an industry full of doomsday-esque stats, news, and challenges. But keeping the positivity and looking ahead with hope and solutions is where we win.
- Strategic & Organized – You are good at putting plans together and keeping the team/project ahead of schedule.
- Passionate – Looptworks goes far beyond upcycling. We are paving the future of production, design, and waste management across industries. An innate love for finding environmental solutions, promoting conscious consumerism, and telling these stories is key.
- Connector – Somebody who enjoys and gains energy from connecting with people within/around Looptworks and in the world of our consumer, but can work independently to get things done when needed.
Experience You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or a business-related field.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, content production, community management, or similar.
- Demonstrated success of the creation and execution of Digital Marketing Strategies in a consumer goods company.
- Experience in content production in the form of photography, videography, copywriting, editorial, or similar areas.
- Digital media management is essential. Must have experience with key platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Klaviyo/MailChimp, Shopify, and more.
- Startup experience is desired.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team towards a larger vision, and contributing to that vision, required.
- Must possess experience in and passion for the circular economy, sustainability and/or the apparel and footwear industry.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include 'Content Marketing Manager' in the subject line.