Looptworks Jobs - Director of Digital & Brand Marketing
Looptworks is an impact brand. We believe in the power of design, as a tool to convert waste, excess, and broken systems into amazing solutions and products. Our efforts will lead to zero waste and closed loop solutions for both ourselves and every partner brand we engage with.
Along the way, we will conserve water, protect our air, and positively impact people. We will inspire a generation to practice mindful consumption while innovating with Fortune 500 brands for big time solutions. Our founding ethos is framed by one simple concept: Use only what already exists. It is the most environmentally responsible way to create best in class products that are visually stunning and functionally superior while saving water and fresh air.
The primary goal of this position is to lead both Marketing and Sales efforts of the Looptworks brand via our Direct to Consumer website Looptworks.com and all corresponding digital and social channels. The starting point is working cross functionally with our product team to clearly identify our target customer, brand position, product line segmentation and brand voice in order to consistently position the brand in the marketplace.
The Director of Digital & Brand Marketing must be both strategic and a hands-on content creator to succeed in the startup culture of Looptworks. You will play the leading part in forming our brand voice, in experimenting content themes, and helping find our niche in the space.
- Create a Marketing and Sales Strategy for growing the Looptworks branded business.
- Create a marketing plan that aligns with the company’s annual budget.
- Strengthen the brand exposure and turn Looptworks into a household name for our target customers.
- Engage and grow all social channels and our e-mail marketing list.
- Own the editorial calendar for all digital platforms
- Guide the creation of impactful content - including but not limited to social posts, blog articles, emails newsletters, video tutorials, gifs, webinars, presentation decks, customer case studies, press releases, thought leadership pieces, and more.
- Leverage our existing partnerships to create wide ranging PR and Marketing campaigns that expand our reach using our partner’s networks.
- Develop key content pillars and a digital publishing calendar to build our Looptworks brand identity, create enthusiasm, drive digital traffic/growth, engagement, sell-thru (as appropriate), and environmental activism for all channels.
- Evaluation of the customer experience from the moment they land on our website and determine efficient ways to improve the customer experience to achieve increased conversion rates.
- This position will then work with the ecommerce team to implement the improved experience and then create a digital marketing plan for the Looptworks Brand.
- Create a marketing calendar for all approved initiatives and adhere to the timelines.
- Manage and guide the digital and social media team to achieve excellent results of all key initiatives.
Who You Are
- Good Vibes – We prioritize good people, good intentions, and good vibes above everything.
- Experienced - We are a small team tackling huge, systemic issues, so we are looking for people who can hit the ground running and help steer the ship.
- Innovative & Proactive - We are a startup working with established brands. Scrappiness, creativity, and initiative are critical. Anticipation of an opportunity, question, or answer before it happens….and getting after it without being told go a long way.
- Positive - We work in an industry full of doomsday-esque stats, news, and challenges. But keeping the positivity and looking ahead with hope and solutions is where we win.
- Strategic & Organized – You are good at putting plans together and keeping the team/project ahead of schedule.
- Passionate – Looptworks goes far beyond upcycling. We are paving the future of production, design, and waste management across industries. An innate love for finding environmental solutions, promoting conscious consumerism, and telling these stories is key.
- Connector – Somebody who enjoys and gains energy from connecting with people within/around Looptworks and in the world of our consumer, but can work independently to get things done when needed.
Experience You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or a business-related field.
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing, content production, community management, or similar.
- Digital media management is essential. Must have experience with key platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Klaviyo/MailChimp, Shopify, and more.
- Demonstrated success of the creation and execution of Digital Marketing Strategies in a consumer goods or digital company.
- Startup, sustainability, and/or apparel/footwear experience is desired.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team towards a larger vision, and contributing to that vision, required.
- Must possess experience in and passion for the circular economy, sustainability and/or the apparel and footwear industry.
**To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com. Include 'Director of Digital and Brand Marketing' in the subject line.