Looptworks Jobs - Full Charge Accounting Lead
Looptworks is looking for an accounting lead to take on full cycle financial duties out of our Southeast Portland headquarters. The ideal candidate is not only capable of managing and streamlining our accounting and reporting processes, but has a dynamic personality and is passionate about the unique mission of Looptworks.
The position is full time. We are looking for the right person to grow with the company, as this role is positioned to influence the shape of the Accounting Department as we move forward. Direct report to the CEO, works closely with Vice President of Operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- General Ledger
- Financial Statements
- Payroll Budgeting
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Web Store Payment Assignments
- Legal / Administrative Correspondence
- Special Projects (Licensing / B Corp Certification)
- Investor Relations and Documents
- Contract Adherence and Organization
- Organize and summarize quarterly Board of Director meetings
- Track Investor Interest
- Human Resources Management
- Employee paperwork
- Track PTO / Profit Sharing
Technical Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Accounting
- 3 years + working in a similar role
- Database Report Generation
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Full Service ERP Integration
- Financial Accounting Variance Analysis
- Procedure Documentation
- Performance Reporting
- Multimillion‐Dollar Budget Administration and Planning
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
- Excel and Microsoft Office Advanced User
- Shopify knowledge is a plus
You are self-motivated, outgoing, charismatic, and are skillful at solving problems and identifying creative solutions. You are a doer with a high level of energy and passion for the work you do. You are a team player and possess excellent communication skills at all levels. You are a sincere listener and have the desire to identify and understand a person’s passions and motivations to quickly develop a strong one-on-one relationship. You inspire your teammates with your work ethic, dedication and your passion. You are mission aligned, and have the talent in Accounting and Administration to maintain organization in a fast growing company.
Compensation variable depending on experience. We offer generous Paid Time Off, as well as an equity profit interest program.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter, along with your target salary requirements to email@example.com. Please write Accounting in the Subject Heading.
Overview of Looptworks
Our ethos is framed by one simple concept: Use only what already exists. And that’s the core of everything we do.
Looptworks is a Portland-based, B Corp-certified retail company changing the life cycle of products and production. We are in the business of protecting what matters most - water & air - by upcycling perfectly good but landfill-destined materials into new products. That means each one of our products not only has a story worth telling, but also conserves gallons of water, offsets carbon emissions, helps employ people with disabilities, and more.