Looptworks Jobs - Operations Coordinator
Looptworks is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the Team! This role will play in integral role in the overall operations of our business. Main goals will be to monitor, control and manage inventory/business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
Our ideal candidate is well versed in retail operations and is enthused about the future of upcycling and zero waste initiatives. They are proactive, hard-working, and collaborative, as this role sits within a team sharing a multitude of responsibilities.
This position is located on-site in our Southeast Portland office. It is a contract position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Work will vary but will include some of the following:
- Physically receive all new product at HQ
- Ensure all product is received into the 3PL timely
- Make sure all product is entered into inventory system and work with finance to ensure a 3-way match
- Ensure all finished goods product is QC’d and tagged before being put away
- Keep finished goods room clean and organized
- Pick and pack orders
- Performs physical inventory counts when needed
- Reconciles physical inventory to system counts
- Sort, count and repalletize product as needed here and at the 3PL
- Prepare product for downcycling as directed
- Work with 3PL’s to ensure all projects are done and completed as directed
- Follow up on all transportation request to ensure freight is ready on time
- Other tasks may be assigned or as business needs change
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Sustainability and environmental studies preferred
- Familiar with basic accounting/inventory control a plus
- MS office skills are required (word, excel and powerpoint)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include 'Operations Coordinator' in the subject line.
Overview of Looptworks
Our ethos is framed by one simple concept: Use only what already exists. And that’s the core of everything we do.
Looptworks is a Portland-based, B Corp-certified retail company changing the life cycle of products and production. We are in the business of protecting what matters most - water & air - by upcycling perfectly good but landfill-destined materials into new products. That means each one of our products not only has a story worth telling, but also conserves gallons of water, offsets carbon emissions, helps employ people with disabilities, and more.