Looptworks Jobs - Photography/Videography Intern
Do you have a knack for photography, video editing, motion graphics or videography and a passion for sustainability? Do you know the ins and outs of content creation or product photography? Do you want to help pave the way for sustainable business?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we'd love to hear from you!
These can vary pending current business needs and the skillset of the intern at hand, but some of the tasks could include:
- Photographing products for our website in a studio setting
- Planning and executing lifestyle photo or video shoots
- Creating a variety of shorter cuts of our existing videos
- Creating motion graphics for our social channels
- Producing photo or video assets for our email newsletters
- Ideating on social media content calendars with the Looptworks marketing team
- Positive, collaborative, hands-on and energetic attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Firm grasp on content creation tactics and a desire to get scrappy
- Experience with any of the following: product photography, videography, video editing, motion graphics, graphic design
- Well-versed in some of the following tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Interest in and passion for all aspects content creation
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include 'Content Creation Intern' in the subject line.