Looptworks Jobs - VP of Sales
Looptworks is a Portland, Oregon accessory and apparel brand that turns excess materials into amazing, useful products via upcycling. We are also partner with global brands to help them achieve zero waste to landfill and circularity for textiles. We believe in the power of design, as a tool to convert waste, excess, and broken systems into solutions and products. Our efforts are leading to zero waste and close loop solutions. Along the way, we conserve water, fresh air and positively impact people. We inspire a generation to practice mindful consumption while innovating for big time solutions to help rescue us and this place we call home. Our ethos is framed by one simple concept; Use only what already exists. It is the most environmentally responsible way to create best in class products that are visually stunning and functionally superior while saving water and fresh air.
The Vice President of Sales will report directly to the CEO and be an integral part for the leadership team. This position will be responsible for the strategy creation and implementation of all commercial efforts and results across branded product sales and circularity services.
- Create and execute on an overall sales strategy for Looptworks B2B and B2C sales channels. This channel includes, but is not limited to corporate partnerships, wholesale sales to retailers, promotional products sales, corporate gifting sales.
- Create and implement an overall sales strategy, structure and plan for sales growth and profitability throughout North America.
- Initiate and manage brand partnerships and business development in order to drive revenue.
- Analyze sales statistics and information to identify areas of needed improvement and marketplace opportunity
- Create and manage a scorecard to track, communicate and evaluate business results.
- Implement and manage a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform in order to provide visibility, accountability and a sales management process for all Looptworks accounts.
- Provide a sales/marketplace perspective into the development and GTM of products for both the B2B and B2C sales channel.
- Represent Looptworks at partnership conferences, customer meetings and/or industry tradeshows when necessary.
- Provide leadership, partnership and your expertise as a Looptworks leadership team member in the growth of the brand and the company
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration or a related field.
- 5-10 years of progressive growth in a dynamic sales leadership and management role.
- Outlining management and incentive and mentorship.
- Expertise in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
- Experience building sales programs and incentive packages to achieve targeted results.
- Strong leadership qualities to inspire, coach and motivate a team.
- Relationship development skills at the highest leadership levels of business partners and customers.
The Ideal Candidate
You are self-motivated, outgoing, charismatic, and are skillful at solving problems and identifying creative business solutions. You are a doer with a high level of energy and passion for the work you do. You are a team player and possess excellent communication skills at all levels. You are an active listener and have the ability to identify and understand a person’s interests and motivations to quickly develop strong one-on-one relationships. You inspire and lead your teammates with your work ethic, dedication and your passion. You are mission aligned, and have the talent in sales and sales management to maintain organizational efficiency and effectiveness in a fast growing company. Your skillset includes:
- Inspirational leadership
- Excellent motivational sales management
- Relationship sales and account management
- High profile communication skills
- Well Organized
- A passion for creating positive environmental and social impact in your work.
- Results Driven
- Strong digital and technical skillset
- Understanding of BTC and BTB commercial marketplace opportunities
- Development of both short and long term strategic sales plans
Compensation variable depending on experience. The position is full time located in Portland, Oregon. Health benefits available as well as PTO. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter, along with your target salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “VP of Sales” in the subject line.