Looptworks is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the Team! This role will play in integral role in the overall operations of our business. Main goals will be to monitor, control and manage inventory/business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
Our ideal candidate is well versed in retail operations and is enthused about the future of upcycling and zero waste initiatives. They are proactive, hard-working, and collaborative, as this role sits within a team sharing a multitude of responsibilities.
This position is located on-site in our Southeast Portland office.
In this role, you will oversee the general operations of our facilities office and ensure that logistical needs are met. You will be responsible for the safe and timely shipping, distribution, storing and otherwise transporting of inventory. Furthermore, you will manage all inventory related functions at the facility. You will coordinate with vendors, handle billing/expenditures, and maintain stock of all supplies. You will be an essential part of the smooth daily operation of our business.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Work will vary but will include some of the following:
- Receive, check for accuracy incoming stock shipments.
- Ecommerce and B2B order fulfillment
- Communicate with HQ Planning and Inventory Control to receive correct mix of product.
- Create pick/pack slips, pull and stage material for each, and conduct all electronic transactions in the Company’s Inventory management system.
- Ensure all transactions are done timely and accurately in the company’s inventory system and keeps in sync with our web systems.
- Cycle Count inventory as needed and make all adjustments in the inventory system promptly.
- Inspect all inbound product and process all OS&D claims.
- Work with 3PL’s to ensure inventory is scheduled and received in a timely manner.
- Request or Pull stock from 3PL when needed for production.
- Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives and set targets.
- Answer calls and assist in office management with daily functions.
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met.
- Maintain housekeeping of in house storage and finished goods warehouse and surrounding area.
- Audit all warehouse and logistics invoices and ensure they match contracts and/or quotes given.
- Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
- Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to supervisor.
- Always research to improve all warehouse operations according to company’s objectives.
- Maintain all inventory systems.
- Create and run all inventory reports.
- Development of new reports for sales, marketing and production.
- Create KPI’s for shipping and inventory.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s degree or Bachelors in Supply Chain Management preferred
- Significant experience as an operations coordinator or similar role
- At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse setting
- Strong experience with inventory software and control systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in regulated or lean manufacturing industry
- Experience in the customer service field is a preferred
- Ability to coordinate multiple task
- Highly organized with an aptitude for problem-solving
- 3+ years of digital product management experience in e-commerce, specifically within the Shopify platform
- Significant experience designing experiments and making difficult data-driven decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis, etc)
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Google Analytics and building out reporting dashboards
- Consumer-focused startup experience
- BS/BA or comparable work experience
- Experience in developing customer journey maps and building UX patterns from results
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Operations Coordinator" in the subject line.