Looptworks In the News
Upcycling is making waves.. here's what people are saying about us.
For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the latest on Looptworks in the news, check us out here.
Did you know over $500 billion is lost every year due to product underutilization and the lack of recycling in the apparel industry alone? When seeing the added wasted resources our livelihood depends on, like water and clean air, it's clear that it's time for a new system. We're Looptworks, a certified B Corporation, and we help brands and manufacturers regenerate textiles and products into value for the business, for people, and for the planet.
1. What type of excess material do you take? We upcycle textiles and apparel. We also work with leathers, polymers, rubber and foam materials.
2. How can you help us avoid landfill? We guarantee a 100% landfill avoidance on both pre and post-consumer materials.
3. What types of partnership do you offer?
Upcycling - we reuse your materials and create new products of higher value.
Downcycling – we guarantee landfill avoidance of your excess materials to extend their life by turning it into insulation and carbon neutral energy.
Circularity - we offer a range of other repurposing methods (including repair, donation and closed loop research) to extend the life of your excess material. This includes full 360 circular yarn-to-yarn conversion.
4. What are your MOQ's and volume capabilities? For upcycling, our minimum is 144 pieces per style of product design. For downcycling, our minimum is 2,000 lbs. per project, and we prefer a steady stream of material. We have scaled programs in the hundreds of thousands of lbs. to avoid landfill.
5. What is your lead time? We typically produce upcycled orders in 60-90 days. Projects can go faster depending on the volume and our pipeline. Contact us to learn more!