Chalet Backpack: Black & Tan
Saves pounds of excess
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
We like to think our Chalet backpack evokes a "sipping a whiskey coffee in a ski lodge next to a crackling fire" vibe. Crafted with upcycled Pendleton wool jacquard and soft black leather, this Northwest-inspired getaway bag is roomy enough to carry all of your snowy cabin weekend essentials. But fair warning — you just might want to crawl inside and hibernate for the winter.
- Dimensions: 26.5 in. high (unrolled) x 14 in. wide x 5 in. deep
- Upcycled from wool jacquard and leather
- Hand-numbered, Limited Edition
- Made in the USA
- Fold-over top with metal closure
- Top webbing haul handle
- External water bottle pockets
- External zippered security pocket
- Reinforced adjustable leather shoulder straps
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal padded laptop sleeve fits up to 15 in laptop
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register here.
Please select all options.