In Flight Crosstown Crossbody
Saves .67 pounds of excess
Made in the USA
Made from leather upcycled from our airline partners, the Crosstown Crossbody's journey is extended for miles thanks to you. Bold color-blocking creates a striking look that's ideal for keeping travel essentials close without weighing you down.
Handmade in Portland, Oregon by our Seam Team, in addition to keeping high-quality materials out of the landfill and in the loop, you're supporting a new way to conduct business ethically and compassionately.
- Upcycled from airline leather seat covers
- Upcycled easy care nylon lining
- YKK Zippered closure
- Front YKK zippered pocket
- Back pocket
- Adjustable strap
- Interior divider for organization
- Hand Numbered
- Limited Edition
- Handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA
- Body: 9.5"H x 7.5"W x 1"D
- Shoulder Strap: 28.5"-49.5"L x 1"W
- Front Zipped Pocket: 6"H x 7.25"W
- Back Pocket: 7.75"H x 7.25"W
- Weight: .67 lbs
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register here.
Please select all options.