Houston Rockets Upcycled Travel Kit
Saves .4 pounds of excess
Made in the USA
The upcycled Houston Rockets Travel Kit holds all your toiletries in a stylish, clean and unique dopp kit bag upcycled from retired Rockets athletic uniforms. It’s ready to go wherever you are.
Lined with a durable nylon material with two separated pockets, it is versatile enough to double as an EDC bag for organizing gear when you're not on the road.
We partnered with a non-profit that employs adults with barriers to employment to clean and process donated uniform materials before upcycling them into new products.
- Upcycled using materials from retired Rockets athletic uniforms and excess nylon
- Zipper closure
- Dual carry handles
- Two internal dividers keep your essentials organized
- Limited edition and hand numbered
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon
- Dimensions: (expanded) 6.5" H x 10" W x 4.25" D
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register here.