Loopt Classics Duffel Bag
Saves 3.1 pounds of excess
Made in the USA
Our Black Leather duffle bag might be the last duffle bag you’ll ever need. Sourced and made here in the US from quality industry excess leather, our Loopt Classics Duffel is bombproof and built to take on anything.
To create it we sought out the toughest leather we could find for this project. It turned out to be excess jacket leather from Langlitz, the family business that makes the world’s finest motorcycle leathers. We figured that if the leather was tough enough to save a rider’s hide, then it would be tough enough for the Loopt Classics Duffle. The result is a duffel that is guaranteed to last a lifetime and will only look better with age.
- Upcycled from ultra-durable Langlitz motorcycle jacket leather
- Upcycled easy care navy nylon lining
- Interior/exterior zipper pockets for travel docs and small accessories
- Exterior side pockets on both ends
- Interior organization pockets
- Removable shoulder strap
- Hand Numbered
- Limited Edition
- Made in the Pacific Northwest, USA
- Body: 22"W 10.5"H 10.5"D
- Shoulder Strap Height: 13.5"
- Weight: 3.13 lbs
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register here.
Please select all options.