Loopt Classics Crossbody
Saves .67 pounds of excess
Made in the USA
For the Loopt Classics Crossbody, we wanted to create exactly that. An instant classic. A crossbody that will remain functional and beautiful long after the clothes in your wardrobe have gone out of style or worn out. We used a clean, timeless design, the highest quality components available, and an uncompromising commitment to detail. We also sourced the leather from Langlitz, the motorcycle leathers company that defined the genre for today’s motorcycle jacket, and has 70 years experience hand-selecting the toughest leather out there.
- Upcycled from ultra-durable Langlitz motorcycle jacket leather
- Water resistant
- Upcycled easy care black nylon lining
- YKK zippered closure
- Front YKK zippered pocket
- Back pocket
- Antique brass hardware
- Riveted, adjustable strap
- Interior divider for organization
- Hand Numbered
- Limited Edition
- Handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA
- Body: 10"H x 7.25"W x 1"D
- Shoulder Strap: 35.25"-43"L x .75"W
- Front Zipped Pocket: 6"H x 7.25"W
- Back Pocket: 7.5"H x 7.25"W
- Weight: .67 lbs
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register here.