Each bag conserves roughly 3,000 gallons of water and there is a CO2 reduction of up to 82%. Additionally, we partnered with Relay Resources, a non-profit that employs adults with disabilities to dismantle and clean the seats. So not only do you have a bag with history, you can feel good about the purchase you've made too.
- Upcycled from Southwest Airlines leather seat covers
- Water resistant
- Lined with upcycled navy nylon
- Interior zipper pocket for travel docs and small accessories
- Expandable side zippers
- Hand Numbered
- Limited Edition
- Back by our limited warranty
- Handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA
- Body: 11.5"H x 13"W x 6"D (zipped)
- Shoulder Strap Height: 8.5"
- Weight: 1.56 lbs
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register at https://www.looptworks.com/pages/lifetime-warranty.