The Day Tripper Cinch: Blue & Orange
The Weekender Cinch is upcycled from excess kiteboarding kite material. Instead of letting the excess kite material go to waste (as it typically might), we innovated, designed, and we created a new life for it. And now it’s yours to keep!
Wherever your adventure takes you, the lightweight nylon interior lining ensures durability and the removable and adjustable shoulder strap lets you carry with comfort. Plus, your belongings will always have a home with slit pockets and zippered compartments throughout.
The best part? Each bag conserves water, diverts waste from landfills, and reduces carbon emissions. So not only do you get an awesome new bag, but you have the story of sustainability that comes along with it.
Thanks for supporting Looptworks, the circular economy, and the future of our planet.
- Dimensions: 11.5 in. x 6 in. x 16 in.
- Large opening to the main compartment; interior divider built in to separate varying clothes and gear
- Interior zip pocket, interior slip pocket, exterior zip pocket, an exterior slip pocket hold small items
- Convertible build means the duffel flaps can be clipped to the side of the bag, top of the bag, or shoulder strap
- An extendable, removable shoulder strap is included to allow you to carry the duffel multiple ways
- Outer zipper compartments offer easy access to essentials
- Naturally water-resistant acrylic sail exterior keeps the elements at bay
- Double water bottle pouches on the exterior to keep you hydrated when on the move
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines
- Made from 100% upcycled materials
- Colors: Blue & Orange
Looptworks was built off one belief: Use only what already exists. This collection is no different.
Designed from pre-consumer excess kiteboarding sails, each piece from the collection brings new life to material that would’ve otherwise ended up in a landfill. Why? Because, on average, 30% of the material produced for the fashion, apparel, and footwear industry ends up getting labeled as waste despite it being perfectly good. So we ensure some of this material doesn't see landfill unnecessarily - but rather, lives a full, adventurous life. Sail material is lightweight, durable, and built to last. Combined with the premium Looptworks craftsmanship, design, and reinforced stress points, the Loopt4Life guarantee is one that is easy to keep.
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product? Register here.
Please select all options.