The Upcycled Masks (3 Packs)
Saves pounds of excess
$ 3.99 $ 29.85
Our best-selling upcycled masks are now available in a pack of 3.
Made with surplus fabric from the apparel industry, each mask keeps premium materials out of the landfill and lowers the demand for disposables. By wearing reusable masks, you're saving the planet and saving lives. Looptworks masks exceed CDC recommendations with two layers of tightly woven cotton and an additional layer for further protection. Designed for durability, they withstand repeated washes and dry quickly, keeping them comfortable and like-new wash after wash.
- Made in the USA
- CDC compliant
- Made from 100% upcycled materials
- Made with two layers of high thread count cotton plus a third, outer layer of polyester
- Adjustable aluminum nose bridge for a custom fit that offers all-day comfort
- Stays comfortably in place via elastic bands around ears
- Approximately 8.5" x 5.5", fit for adults
- Accordion pleats that adjust to your face shape
- Guided by CDC recommendations to withstand repeated washes and guaranteed to stay comfortable and like-new.
Instructions and Care
- See our Mask Care 101 for detailed use and care instructions.
- Use the white rubber pieces (included) for a more snug fit. Here's how!
- Suitable for machine and hand washing. Use mild detergents. Wash after each use.
- If the mask feels large, machine wash to shrink for a better fit.
- If the ear loops seem too long, knot them to shorten the length.
* Due to health concerns, we are unable to return or exchange masks, but please contact us if any issues arise.
Please select all options.