Suit up with your team wherever they are with Upcycled Jersey Backpacks made from excess NBA home and away uniforms. Made in the USA, their hand-crafted quality is apparent inside and out. In addition to keeping high-quality textiles out of landfills, you're investing in an heirloom-quality piece of sports memorabilia.
Features a roll top for easy accessibility, and dual compression straps to keep it rolled tight through an active day. Use the easy access zipper to view contents without unrolling: simply unzip to pack, unpack and see what’s inside.
Note: Each item is literally one of a kind! Varying slightly based on the size of the jerseys used in construction, your hand-numbered bag will be uniquely yours.
UPCYCLED FROM RETIRED NBA JERSEYS
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run. That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
PRODUCT FEATURES & DIMENSIONS
- Upcycled from excess NBA jerseys
- Hand-numbered, limited edition
- Made in the USA
- Rolltop with velcro closure
- Dual compression straps
- Top and side webbing haul handles
- External water bottle pocket
- External zippered security pocket
- Reinforced adjustable shoulder straps with D-Ring to hold your keys
- Interior access pocket
- Interior padded laptop sleeve, fits up to 15" laptop
- Body: 18H" x 15W" x 4D"
- Weight: 1lb 11.1oz